A Little Bit of This & That

March 27, 2008

Project 365 – Day 42

Today was almost a cereal day, but then we cleaned out the fridge and found a lotta goodies in there.  Like mozzarella-tomato ravioli and an avocado.  Oh and lest I forget my precious cilantro.  Usually you love it or hate it; I just happen to love it more than most people.

Have you noticed I have been blogging a lot about food this week?   Probably because I am trying to drop ten pounds and my mind is rebelling against the idea.

1. Wifey's House says:

My mind AND my mouth rebel – smiles!

March 27th, 2008 at 9:59 pm

I am so hungry right now! Must. have. food.

As to cilantro, I like it okay. But only in certain dishes and in restrained quantities. It’s a must for salsa and Vietnamese food!

March 27th, 2008 at 10:23 pm

3. javamamma says:

I’m not a huge cilantro fan but I am a HUGE guacamole fan! Looks way good.

March 27th, 2008 at 10:52 pm

i know I said i was addicted to bread, but if there’s anything else I’m addicted to it avocados. I could eat so many of them.

March 28th, 2008 at 1:11 am

5. Janelle says:

Hello there Hallie! So good to see you again. Food has been a big topic for me lately, as I need to get back in shape (uh um!) after the baby. I asked for and got a brand new snazzy blender for my anniversary (yes, these are the kinds of gifts I ask for), and have been making use of it to make such things as yummy hummus, green smoothies, Starbucks-style coffees (well, maybe that one is not such a low-cal thing, but a necessity just the same)!

Thanks for your kind words for me at last visit. I should have know you would have experience with someone with DS. I mean, I am coming to see there is not much you have not seen! LOL!

Life is good.
    Janelle

March 28th, 2008 at 1:13 am

Okay- cilantro is one of my very favorites! I didn’t have it until my 20′s so now I am certainly not going to go too many days without it. It is a gift from God (and I don’t have to write the company asking them to change the spelling ;-)

Hugs;
    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

March 28th, 2008 at 8:52 am

7. janel says:

Oh, I saw another Janel(lle) in the comments. cool.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE cilantro.

March 28th, 2008 at 3:47 pm

8. Bahama Mama says:

Love cilantro but I can’t get it here so I am growing it!

March 30th, 2008 at 11:53 am