My Snow Baby

January 26, 2009

My life is slowly starting to resume to some sort of normalcy and I say that with much hesitancy, since I have lost sight of what normal is, even for us.  Nonetheless, I feel more normal when I can take the time to enjoy moments with my baby  girl without looking at the clock.

We even went sledding last week to a whompum hill with big jumps.  OK, they weren’t that big, but they were for my thirty-nine year old bones.

I haven’t had so much fun in years.  I can’t wait for more of that. Maybe a snowboard next eh?

I would pay money to see you go down a hill on a sled.

If I had money. I really would.

January 27th, 2009 at 1:42 am

2. Shutterbug says:

Oh Hallie, she’s getting so big! :) And that is a REAL smile! (You didn’t have to buy that one.)
    Good hear that you’re getting out and have a little fun. I have trouble doing that. I work, work, work. I miss precious moments all the time, ’cause I’m just caught up in it all.
    Hang in there my friend, you’re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Just make sure you step aside so the train can go by) LOL! ;)
    Love ya lady!,
    Marie :)

January 27th, 2009 at 7:42 am

Awww… sounds like great fun!

It’s amazing how little bumps, tall slides and high swings are a lot more difficult to navigate now that I’m older. And don’t even get me started on the whole trampoline and bladder issues! LOL

January 28th, 2009 at 1:01 am

4. kellieann says:

I can soooo relate to that first sentence! Good to see you back!

January 28th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

5. Nikowa@KHA says:

Glad you’re getting back…

She IS getting big!

More power to you sledding! My 27yo body wouldn’t do that! :D

January 28th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

6. Daiquiri says:

What a sweetie :)

Sledding, eh? Aren’t you the brave one! I actually did the “slip-n-slide” last summer…made me feel my age, that’s for sure!

January 30th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

7. Heidi @ GGIP says:

I’m glad you were able to have a lot of fun. We had some fun in the snow too, however, I didn’t take any pictures.

January 30th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Hey, girl! It’s good to see you out and about again. Glad you had a fun day of sledding. I can’t believe how much your daughter is growing up. She looks so much older in that pic. Adorable as ever!! :D

February 3rd, 2009 at 10:42 am